Unlock proven techniques to create a results-driven e-learning curriculum
What is the secret to creating an e-learning curriculum that improves performance behavior and empowers employees? This ebook from Kineo shares tried-and-tested strategies to help you personalize the training process and help you achieve the desired results. It covers everything from project charters to audience analysis so that your organization can unlock its inner talent.
The importance of holistic e-learning curriculum development
While some organizations may only focus on goals and objectives, it is important to consider the big picture. Why do you have to challenge certain assumptions or change your work habits? What inspires your employees? How do training activities relate to real-world performance and how can you measure results that are more qualitative? All of these factors are effective when creating a personalized learning experience that affects not only your team members but the bottom line of your business.
About this ebook
How do you fuel employee growth and achieve business objectives? What gaps and goals should you focus on? Here’s a brief glimpse of what you’ll find in this insightful lesson:
- 5 steps to a results-driven curriculum: You can take steps to design with the results in mind.
- Create a project charter: Secret issues and desired results are revealed.
- Knowing your audience: Why people should be at the center of your development and why you design e-learning solutions.
- Define performance goals and barriers: What do you need to learn to be able to do and why?
- Surface Solution Limitations: Are there specific limitations or requirements for the project that you must consider?
- Imagine a learning experience: This is the time to imagine your solution.
- Design – The Never-Ending Story: Make your ideas an e-learning reality.
Download e-book keys to design a results-driven e-learning curriculum to discover how to create an L&D experience that makes a meaningful difference.