How to become an effective facilitator
In the ever-evolving corporate world, businesses face new challenges every day, such as applying new technologies or retraining employees. But the main obstacle they face is to effectively train the staff so that they can be consistent with their organizational objectives. This is why more and more businesses are helping corporate trainers to develop their employees and maximize ROI. Corporate trainers collaborate with employees and managers at all organizational levels so that everyone has the necessary knowledge and skills that they face.
The importance of training skills development
Well-trained corporate trainers can make a huge difference in the growth and long-term profitability of an organization. They help companies develop the skills of their employees and enhance their performance. However, providing training and sharing knowledge takes much longer than what you need to say. Effective instructors have a range of skills that help them engage and motivate students while effectively conveying their message. While some people have these skills naturally, that doesn’t mean you can’t develop them. With the necessary training, you can ensure that students acquire the necessary skills and leave your training session which will help them to develop professionally.
About this e-learning course
The Develop professional training and facilities skills The e-learning course consists of 5 modules. Here’s a brief overview of what each module focuses on:
- Training Basics: What is the basis of skilled training? Explore what makes a trainer effective, the most common training methods and how to create a positive learning environment.
- Overcoming learning barriers: Learning is a unique experience for each person. Discover learning strategies and approaches that will help give you personalized and engaging training.
- Training Session Preparation: A thorough plan is what attracts students to your course and keeps them engaged. Discover how to set learning goals, create a session plan, and build content.
- Develop effective communication: Strong communication skills are crucial for any successful trainer. Explore how to use verbal and nonverbal cues to encourage learning culture and communicate your message effectively.
- Managing and Involving Participants: Learn how to deal with competing participants, evaluate performance, and provide insightful feedback to ensure engaging connections with students.
Enroll in the Developing Professional Training and Facilitation Skill e-learning course offered by Ajay Pangarkar, CTDP, CPA, CMA and find the necessary skills, strategies and behaviors that will make you an effective communicator and facilitator. For a limited time, the course is offered on a special introductory enrollment fee, which also includes a companion guide.