Missing something from your e-learning strategy?
Organizations that want to fight The Great Regiment must ensure that they provide adequate training. But how do you know if your e-learning strategy is on target or missed the mark? From personalized paths to precise metrics, this ebook highlights 5 key elements that each e-learning plan needs to meet the needs of your organization.
Why it is so important to check all L&D boxes
Gone are the days when training was a luxury. Nowadays, every employee expects ongoing support and on-the-spot development tools regardless of their work model. They need to know that your company recognizes their goals, gaps and personal preferences. An early course library that rarely scratches the surface of talent development does a great disservice to them (and your organization). That’s where this book comes into play. You will learn what it takes to create an holistic e-learning strategy to balance personal growth and organizational objectives. It even develops learning and development plans blended with your existing strategies, as well as how to choose the best platform for your L&D program.
About this ebook
How to achieve desired results and scale your e-learning strategy based on current needs? Here’s a brief glimpse of what you’ll find in this guide:
- Explore why there is an underlying dilemma in organizational learning and development
- Creating a curated library that is not one-size-fits-all
- Personalization experience for each member of your team
- Selecting the right LMS for the organization
- Include education and development plans in your strategy
- How to rely on accurate analysis to measure results
- Tips for finding a single, consistent solution to your unique needs
Download Brainer’s eBook 5 Things You Need E-Learning Strategies (Outside a Large Course Library) to discover the ingredients needed to make every e-learning program a success.